Main Category: Misc.|
Brand: PIXNOR (see all PIXNOR »)
· Two different kinds of tweezers that have been especially made for grooming eyebrows.
· The slant pair is for general plucking, and the pointed pair is for a precise hold on thicker individual hairs and for ingrown hairs.
· These are beautifully designed tweezers. The jaws meet perfectly for a sure grip, and the shape and matte finish of the handles make them easy to hold and manipulate precisely.
· Made from medical-quality stainless steel, these tweezers will never rust or tarnish, and are easy to keep antiseptically clean.
· Unconditional one-year money-back guarantee. If you're unsatisfied with this item for any reason, we'll immediately refund your purchase price.
Plucking your eyebrows to keep them looking great can be a chore,
And trying to use poor-quality tweezers only makes the process more time-consuming and uncomfortable.
That's why you'll be amazed at the difference these RUIMIO tweezers will make.
The jaws are precision machined to close with no gap between them, so hairs you grip won't slip away.
The matte black finish and ergonomically design of the handle portion makes them easy to grip and control.
These are a little heavier than most tweezers, which gives them a feeling of quality as well as improving their functioning.
The slant tweezer will be good for most plucking needs,
While the pointed one are best for targeting thick individual hairs and dealing with ingrown hairs.
And naturally, these tweezers can also be used for other purposes, such as removing splinters.
For best results, plucking eyebrows should be done after showering, while the hairs are soft and follicles are open.
Pull hairs in the direction of growth.
Cosmetologists recommend stepping back from your mirror periodically to get an overall view of your face so you don't over-pluck.
How to use:
Pull the skin between the hair follicle taut, not tight.
Tweeze hairs parallel to the direction of their growth (pull to the right on right-sided brows, the left on left-sided brows)
Pay attention to speed. Rapid movements equal less pain.
If you're sensitive to pain, ice the area after you've removed all of the offending strands (hairs fall out easier with warm skin).
This RUIMIO product is sold with a full one-year money-back guarant.